Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Just put me to bed

Yesterday coming home from the YMCA, we had to make the dreaded stop at Walmart for my monthly prescription needs. After getting my butt kicked my a brutal Zumba class, dragging two 3-year-olds ready for lunch and a nap into the hell that is the Walmart pharmacy was not my idea of a good time. I toyed with the idea of going out after naptime and decided to run it by the boys in the backseat.

"Boys, do you want to go to Walmart right now or after naptime?"

"Go to Walmart right now," replied Jake.

Ben pondered the question and I asked him again.

"No, I not want to go to Walmart. Just put me to bed," said Ben. "Just drop me off. I go to bed now."

Buddy, I know how you feel.

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Can you believe these are the same kids that fought naptime tooth and nail just a few months ago

    ~Alli

    ReplyDelete